- Traveled 4,142 miles from Manchester to Jacksonville
- Settled in to our new home
- Received our new car but were DEFINITELY geographically challenged on the freeways.
We had found a new love for our pool, which we mostly had to ourselves, with the exception of the occasional frog.
- We had not yet been to Olive Garden (or tasted what would be our favorite soup for the next 10 weeks!)
- We had yet to meet Scott, Celest and the boys!
- We were watching PLENTY of Law and Order… since it was way to hot to go outside!
- Out favourite place to go to dinner at this point was Buffalo Wild Wings…
- We had stuggled without a kettle or ice… before finding the aforementioned at Walmart, and the later by working out how to work the freezer.
- We were already a little bit brown from the Floridian Sun
- We had found the dollar store, tutti fruitti, and taken our first shopping trip to Michael’s
- Angel was enjoying crafts a LOT at this point
- We had visited the Proton Therapy Institute, Woolfson’s Children hospital and Neumours all in this week.
- Angel had had CT Scans, MRI and various Haematology base line tests in preparation for her treatment
- We attended out first lunch and learn this week!!! This was also the week we met Mariah and family, and Carol and Wayne Loots.
- This was also the week we got lost… and saw various roadkill in ‘the hood’
- Our first visit to Denny’s was this week
- Thanks to free tickets (from UFPTI) we went to the zoo
- We took Angel to a Proton Preview Tour.. so she could see the machine she would be lying on every day. (Angel looks so tiny compared to the Proton Machine!)
- We also finally got an idea of exactly where her brain tumour was, and where the proton beams would be aiming