Wow, I can’t believe today marks a whole year since Angel had her last session of proton beam therapy!!
Angel misses arts and crafts and her friends from America, Bev and I miss knitting, Ross and Lunch and learn!
So much has changed for Angel in the last 12 months:
- She now goes to high school!
- She takes lots of medication – all by herself.
- She still has regular visits at Alderhey Children’s hospital, but aside from her endocrine issues, brain tumour wise the proton beam therapy was fantastic and Angel is officially 1 year cancer free.
- During this year Angel has lost two of her close (and most supportive) friends due to cancer – Miss Kathy who we met in Jacksonville, and more recently Steve (Wills).
- It would be great to hear from our friends in America to see what has changed in your lives!!
- Going to see Angel today and will take a photo for the blog!